Skip to main content

Life Coach School Review

Are you currently buying a Life Coach School review? If you intend to develop into a life coach, you may have heard about Brooke Castillo. But you may wonder if she is a scam.

It's my passion to help people find out about online money-making opportunities. Through the years, I've reviewed numerous programs such as the Life Coach School courses.

In the past week, I have thoroughly researched the Life Coach School so I will inform you more about it.

As a disclaimer, I'm not affiliated with Life Coach School. This means I'm not paid to publish this review. So you can be certain that my words are unbiased.

What is Life Coach School?

You will find two training programs at Life Coach School. The initial one is a self-help program and the next teaches you how to become a life coach.

I don't enjoy training such as this and the next program costs way too much (over $21,000).

Being fully a life coach is not the best way to generate income as a part hustle.

Anyway, let's take a go through the coach certification program, which can be the more costly program costing more than $21,000.

This can be a 3-month program for many who desire to become life coaches.

What Does Life Coach School Teach?

The Life Coach School offers two different courses of study.

There's a self-improvement course and a life coaching training program.

It appears in my experience that many people fall for the many tricks of the self-help trade. As a result, it is not uncommon for cult-like groups to form in these areas.

The profession of “life coach” is, in my opinion, one of many worst professions. In my experience, the life coaching profession is a pretty cheesy profession, and I could not consider hiring one.

Is Brooke Castillo a Scam or Legit?

I wouldn't say Brooke Castillo is a scam. Given her fame and quantity of followers on social media marketing, it's unlikely that she is a scammer.

You are able to learn lots of stuff from Brooke Castillo without a doubt in the event that you join Life Coach School. However, if your goal is to produce more passive income online, I wouldn't recommend Life Coach School .

It's because prospects can't really justify your fees and referrals are hard in the future by. It is likely that you will put in lots of effort but get little reward.

Life Coach School doesn't educate you on an easy and profitable business design and guides you step-by-step. 

At the conclusion of your day, you may not become successful financially after attending Brooke Castillo's courses Read More.

If you intend to make passive income online and change your life, I have a better recommendation for you. Everyone can start with this simple business design today and generate income while sleeping.

Comments